Entre Potes - Venez Discuter Ici Sans Soucis  

Entre Potes  Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
   Rechercher   Membres   Profil         Connexion 
Disable Facebook Email Address

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Entre Potes Index du Forum -> -> Multijoueurs Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Disable Facebook Email Address Répondre en citant

Disable Facebook Email Address

You'll do this in the text field near the middle of the page. If you don't have a Facebook account, you can opt out of receiving emails from Facebook by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. 9 Tap a reason for deactivating your account. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Will deactivating my Facebook account delete me from groups? wikiHow Contributor No. Designed by ChromeTechny. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Overuse and Facebook Addiction ArticleEditDiscuss Community Tested How to Deactivate a Facebook Account Two Methods:On MobileOn Mac and PCCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to temporarily remove your Facebook profile from Facebook, though you'll be able to return to it simply by logging in. How helpful is this? Co-authors: 51 Updated: Views:1,293,288 DS Debby Storey Apr 21, 2017 "When I came across your website, I found the following link to be easier for me to follow the instructions for what I was looking for. 12 Click Deactivate. Web Applications Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled .. Flag as. You can re-activate your account by logging back into Facebook the next time you open the app. 11 Review the exit options. The messenger option isn't there anymore. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 2 Helpful 12 Should I deactivate my Facebook account if I can no longer access the email account used for my Facebook account? wikiHow Contributor No, you should not deactivate your account. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. I'll be back. 5 Click Manage Account. Facebook documentation and the like? –nhinkle May 9 '12 at 5:42 nhinkle Documentation on the "other" filtering? facebook.com/help/…? Documentation on how to change who can email you? facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy > How You Connect –phwdf May 9 '12 at 5:46 Hmm. If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) into the top-right corner of the screen and click Log In to continue. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips When you deactivate, all of the information on your profile is saved in case you wish to return. You may be asked to enter your password once more before the deactivation occurs. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . To adjust your email notifications from Facebook:. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 5 Helpful 4 Can I deactivate my personal account, but still manage a page that I have created? wikiHow Contributor Unfortunately, no. " AA Atif Ali Mar 21, 2017 "My account has been disabled." Share yours! More success stories All success stories Hide success stories Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Manage Facebook Privacy OptionsHow to Opt out of Facebook's Open Graph PersonalizationHow to Change Your Name on FacebookHow to Use the Facebook Like Button . .. Flag as. Has something changed? Answer this question Flag as. asked 5 years, 8 months ago viewed 5,559 times active 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 3How do I get the e-mail addresses of my Facebook friends?7How to disable Facebook email notifications?1Service to check if an email address is valid3Sending an email to a Facebook user, knowing only his id5Remove an email address used to create a Facebook page5How to receive e-mail notifications for Facebook messages?5Why does email sent to my facebook.com address always end up in Facebook messages spam?4Facebook shows me as online even if I turned off chat. Then again, I have not explicitly made my Facebook email address known publicly. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the top Is there a way to disable Facebook's email address? [closed] up vote 5 down vote favorite I logged into Facebook today to see this: I don't want a Facebook email address. I tried sending an email from an account not associated with my FB account, and it didn't show up in Other. Warnings Deactivate only when you need to. You can't turn off notifications entirely, but you can adjust what you're notified about and how you're notified. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. Depending on your selected reason for leaving, Facebook may recommend that you log out or add friends instead of deactivating your account 5a02188284
how to hack someone facebook accountshow to change email address and password in facebookdynamically change facebook like urlfacebook account hacker 2013 for maccover pictures for facebook 399 pixels widefacebook hack 64 bitfacebook games like zeldafacebook chat phone icon beside namealternatives facebook app f r iphoneguess my word facebook cheats

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Entre Potes Index du Forum -> -> Multijoueurs Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation